count

RSS

Anushka Sharma has Continued to impress with each new role and is still going strong..

She made a huge splash in her debut film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and from her first shot everyone could see why she was the one chosen to star opposite The King Shah Rukh Khan. Anushka Sharma has continued to impress with each new role and is still going strong. In fact, she is now working hard on two films that boasts fabulous co-stars, two of the best directors in Bollywood and are on many a fans’ list of ‘Films I cannot wait to see.

Anushka says she was nervous to take on such a different role, “For me, it was a little different. The kind of films that I have done was different from this one. I was nervous in the beginning, but I think it’s going really well.

With nothing but praise for Bhardwaj, “He is one director who is known to take out the best from actors, Anushka adds, “I am really happy to be working with Vishal Bhardwaj. He really is a genius director…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment